Thursday, September 07, 2006

Updated Links!


Phew, been a tad on the busy side lately so I've updated my links so all you folks who come back looking for updates can check out those other blogs :

Gwen, Bjorn, Justin : 3 very colourful personalities I've had the pleasure of knowing.

No More Cubes : A resource for those who want to leave their cube- business ideas, tips and tools to help you work on your own terms.

Jack Yan, the persuader blog : Good Stuff on Branding in a real world context and how it can change the world.

Will add on more soon ... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shoutout.. will i see you at the next E27?

AlphaTraan said...

I'll have to take a raincheck on the upcoming E27. Would love to come but been a little busy with a couple of things lately.

You'll know on your wiki soon enoough!

  said...

I am so honoured to be linked! Thank you! I will check out the others, as they seem to be cool sites.

AlphaTraan said...

Hi Jack,

Thanks for popping by! =)

Gwen said...

i'm honoured too. :) esp when combined with the word 'colourful'. will seeya soon, even if you're not gonna be at e27 this wed.

AlphaTraan said...

Hi Gwen,

No worries, and I'll be going for the E27 event too so see you there!