Sunday, March 26, 2006

Welcome to Wannapreneur

Greetings fellow bored netizen!

If you are here, chances are that either you know me, or have found this blog by happenstance (poor you). In any case, since you are here, why not come on in?

Basically, this marks my foray into the wonderful world of blogging, where I guess I wanna plunk parts of my brain onto the web for progeny's sake. As the name suggests, I'm on a very special journey to somewhere which I haven't found out.

Just a taster but I'll hope to be able to blog on / jot down meaningful stuff I face most of the time along the lines of entrepreneurship, leadership and management, marketing and communications as well as cutting edge technology. More may come along, who know?

Stick around for the ride!


Veni, Vidi, Yo Queiro Taco Bell ...

No comments: